maanantai 17. maaliskuuta 2008

hello!
here we are and we've done some awesome guitar tracks. can't believe it. I guess it's too good to be true. Soon...i mean very soon we'll record some acoustic guitar and they will also sound like nothing . awesome. I hope that some of this good spirit that has landed into us will reflect to your future listening period of our upcoming album. It will have a healing effect. for example your wounds from the childhood will heal. I bet everyone how buys this sound recording will have some sort of connection to higher powers. Jaani prefers that acoustic guitars should have some influences from johnny cash/heidi klum. Will see what happens next. 
-Matti

2 kommenttia:

Beth kirjoitti...

How about wounds from recent surgeries? I need all the help I can get. haha. But from the childhood is good too. Does this mean that the acoustic guitar will sound like a gruff man walking down the street wearing Dior? Hot. haha.

-jaani- kirjoitti...

I have no idea what you are talking in here. I can only tell you that there is an unholy alliance made here at the studio.

Anu + Moog Voyager = The gate of hell.

Oh my fucking god...