sunnuntai 2. maaliskuuta 2008


We have had really good sessions so far. We have recorded drums for three tracks this weekend and tomorrow we will get one or two more done.  Tomorrow will be a bit shorter day because we will sign a new record deal and after that some of us will go to see Smashing Pumpkins. I might be one of them...haha. My little sisters were in Helsinki this weekend and it was soooo super cool to see them. They visited the studio too and brought us candies and really good company.
-jaani-

7 kommenttia:

Beth kirjoitti...

Which song were you working on in this video? It sounds really good so far, I quite like it. Have fun at the Smashing Pumpkins gig and even more fun signing the deal. :)

- Beth

Beth kirjoitti...

Ohh, and I have to ask, was Jesse mimicking someone or is that just of his own accord? :P

Angie kirjoitti...

if i see your videos ... my curiosity grows more and more of the new album...
Sound realy good...

take care
Angie

chio kirjoitti...

uhh I liked how it sounds...
and jesse faces was so funny

-jaani- kirjoitti...

The first song is called Insecurity. At this point it must sound like action rock, but there will be lots of keyboards and stuff coming so it will sound like A-ha in few days... hahaha. No not really.
Jesse is just being his own weird self.

Erica kirjoitti...

Awesome clip...I love the peeks at the new songs and gosh the drums and everything have a funky vibe. I like the crash between rock and Aha ;)

Love Jaani's getting down with the get down ;)

Antti makes an excellent blues soul man!

I think the ghost possesses everyone when they are in the studio LOL Seance time ;)

It would be funny to use the Godfather soundbite over Jesse's moment LOL

Jaani I bet your sisters are proud of you :)

Love the clips and I can't wait to get my hands on the new cd!

Much love and Rock on Iconcrash!

-jaani- kirjoitti...

I will shoot new shit today and i also shot some shit yesterday when we signed our new deal. today might be the last drum day. we will see how it goes.